Baby Cap “Little Star” & Triangular Scarf – No.192E
With this set the kids are well-equipped on colder days. A perfectly fitting cap keeps the head and the ears warm and the lovely scarf takes care for the neck. This unicolored accessories are very good combinable with any other cloths. And your sweetheart will look and feel so good! You purchase a 8-pages pattern (e-book, pdf) including many additional explanations and pics of the most important steps of procedure.
Basic skills, such as knit and purl are required, everything else is explained in detail.
- 8-pages-ebook (PDF file)
- detailed explanations step by step
- amply illustrated
- all sizes beginning with newborn up to 5 yo
Materials you need at home:
- 150g (0 – 3yo) or 200g (>3yo) “Sandnes Merinoull” – 210m/100g – 100% Merino
- or: “Lilly Uni No.7”120m/100g - 50% cotton/50% acrylic – worsted med. 4
- set of 4 double-pointed needles size 4.0 (US: 6; UK: 8)
- (circular) needle size 4.0mm (US: 6; UK: 8)
- • Sewing needle without tip, scissors
WoolAffair is a mother-daughter project of Heidi and Lisa. After a couple of years it´s become much more than an "affair". Meanwhile WoolAffair is grown to a well-known label for high quality patterns especially for beginners and returners, who are not very experienced to knitting and crochet, yet. Have a look at our variety of English Patterns and find your favorites. As we are no native speakers in English, we try to translate our 200 patterns step by step into an understandable English including the measurements, sizes and yardages of the yarns. Don´t hesitate to contact us, if you have any questions or problems with one of our items.