Ready for Download!
- Photographed sewing instructions
- US Imperial Measurements
- Full-size, ready-to-print pattern with seam allowances
- Illustrated basic techniques
- Suitable for beginners
Pattern paper format: only US letter
This listing is for a .pdf instant download of a plush sewing pattern, made to look like a sweet dragon holding a heart! It features a big snout and accent belly.
- Difficulty: ALMOST INTERMEDIATE (4/10 stars)
- Skills used: Fusible web applique, basting, darts, sewing small pieces, gathering stitch, ladder stitch, top stitching, sewing curves
- Stretchy plush fabric (such as fleece or minky) recommended
- Finished size: about 9" tall (not including ears and antlers), 5" wide, and 5" long
- 26 pages
- Over 30 full-color photos & illustrations