- Sizes included: Newborn to 7 years
- Sewing level - confident beginner
- A step by step tutorial with a lot of pictures is included.
- Imperial and Metric measurements
- you can print the pattern on A4 or US letter paper
- Layers included
Sewing pattern and tutorial of an A-line girls dress in size range: 3 months to 6 years. This is a beginner friendly, easy and quick to make sewing project. The dress has casual and modern style. A step by step tutorial with a lot of pictures is included.
The pattern is for knit fabrics.
You will receive a digital PDF file to print on your home computer or in copy shop on A4 or US letter paper. No physical item will be shipped to you.
Seam allowance is included.
You can sew the dress either on an overlock machine - serger or on a sewing machine.
The pattern and the instructions are available only in English.
In order to view the file, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. If you don't have one you can download it for free here: http://www.adobe.com/products/reader.html