Baby footed pants free sewing pattern
This is free sewing pattern and tutorial of a baby footed pants in size range newborn to 18 months.
The pattern is for knit fabrics.
You will receive a digital PDF file to print on your home computer or in copy shop on A4 or letter paper. No physical item will be shipped to you.
Seam allowance is included.
You can sew the pants either on an overlock machine - serger or on a sewing machine. The pattern and the instructions are available only in English. In order to view the file, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. If you don't have one you can download it for free here http://www.adobe.com/products/reader.html Selling items, made from this pattern is allowed for small businesses.
- Sizes included: Newborn to 18 months
- This is a beginner friendly, easy and quick to make sewing project.
- A step by step tutorial with a lot of pictures is included.
- Imperial and Metric measurements
- you can print the pattern on A4 or US letter paper
Materials you need at home:
- Knit fabric - jersey, interlock, cotton spandex fabrics
- Yardage calculation for each size is included in the instructions.
What others have made
Here you will find PDF sewing patterns for babies and children for instant download. The Vagabond Stitch patterns are focused on the comfort and simplicity. You will receive a digital PDF file to print at home. Our patterns have detailed photo instructions, making it fun and easy even for a beginner to finish their first handmade garment.