- Difficulty Beginners
- US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement
- Printable on both A4 and letter size (8,5 x 11 ")
- Sizes Preemie, (newborn), 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, 12 months, 18 months, 2 years, 3 years.
- Seam allowances are included (1 cm , 3/8")
Materials you need at home:
- Serger is optional
- 4 Buttons or snaps
- 4" (10 cm) interfacing
- Elastic for legs and neck
- Fabric (depends on the model you choose) max. 30" for 3 years size
- Sewing machine
- Sewing shears, pins
- Fully detailed list of materials (by size) included in the pattern.
Baby romper PDF pattern for baby girls ,with 2 options, sleeveless or Short sleeves . The file includes a step by step tutorial with high quality pics and a VIDEO TUTORIAL.
*Sizes: Preemie, 0 months (newborn), 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, 12 months, 18 months, 2 years, 3 years.
- The sleeveless model is ideal for summer and is knotted with a tie that makes the function of suspenders. The bodice, slightly gathered and very comfy.
b. The cute model with short sleeves, very simple, suitable for any occasion.
For both models, the crotch can be open, to ease diaper changing, or closed with buttons or snaps.
*Recommended materials: Cotton, pique, poplin..
❖ PDF includes (40 pages):
- Computer-generated pattern with color-coded sizes
- Pattern layouts for each size - model
- Detailed tutorial with HQ images
- Videotutorials (3 links included)
- Cutting and Printing Instructions
- Fabric requirements
Colours for Baby Patterns
- Welcome to Colours for Baby Patterns shop * I started sewing over 20 years ago. My mother loved to sew and she taught me to love sewing since I was a child. After these years of experience in sewing, kids clothes and patternmaking, I decided to design and offer my patterns, with the aim to offer my DIY unique products.
All the very best;
Visit my Youtube channel to watch my sewing video tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/Coloursforbabypatronesdecostura