This super cute knitting pattern is for seriously romantic baby girls.
These comfy sandals look gorgeous in any colour combination to suit your little one's wardrobe.
Quite easy to knit, quicker than booties for sure.
They feature a garter stitch sole, enclosed heel, front and ankle straps that are topped with a pretty ruffle.
Use any colour you like! Great for using up remnant bits!
You need 8 ply cotton or bamboo baby yarn and some knitting needles in size 3 mm or US 2 or 3.5mm (US4) for the larger size and knitting needles size 3.75mm or US5 ( for ruffle).
Pattern comes in 3 sizes: birth to 3 months, 3 to 6 months and 6 to 12 months
This is a flat knit pattern using two knitting needles.
- Illustrated Knitting pattern
- Three Sizes Included
- birth to 3 months
- 3 to 6 months
- 6 to 12 months
- Suitable For Confident Beginners
Materials you need at home:
- Cotton or bamboo yarn 8 ply (DK)
- 50 g in main colour
- remnant of contrast colour yarn
- 2 small buttons
- knitting needles size 3 mm or US 2 ( for two smaller sizes)
- knitting needles size 3.5 mm or US 4 (for largest size) * knitting needles size 3.75 mm or US 5 ( for ruffle)
- spare needle ( for three needle bind off)
- 4 stitch markers
- darning needle
I have been involved with textiles of all kinds from very early on in my life. I come from a family of artists and other creative people. Designing knitting and sewing patterns that are both beautiful and practical is my passion.