Baby Hat Booties with Ear Flaps and Ears #100B
Crochet Pattern for a Baby Hat and Booties with Ear Flaps and Ears. Just precious for any little boy or girl.
Fairly simple to make. A Beginner with a bit of experience can make this set. Lots of photos and detailed step by step instructions. Written in English using standard American terms. I am happy to help should you have any questions or need assistance.
Pattern includes 5 sizes from Preemie to 1 Year. Upgrade to a size 5 mm hook, work the 1 Year and you will get a 2 year size. Makes for a super sweet set to sell at markets or for small scale production.
An Original Meadowvale Studio Design. Meadowvale Studio Retains All Property Rights.
- Step by step instructions.
- Written in English using standard American terms.
- Photographs to guide you.
- Imperial and Metric terms included.
- Suitable for slightly more experienced Beginners.
- Sizes Hat , , Preemie 11 -12 inches / 28 -30.5 cm Newborn 13 -14 inches / 33 -35.5 cm 3 Month 14 -15 inches / 35.5 -38 cm 6 Month 16 -17 inches / 40.5 -43 cm 1 Year 17 -18 inches / 43 -46 cm For Toddler 19 -20 inches / 48.5 -51 cm Follow Size 1 Year using a 5 mm crochet hook. , , Sizes Boots , , Preemie -2.5 Inch / 6.5 cm Newborn -3 Inch / 7.5 cm 3 Month -3.5 Inch / 9 cm 6 Month -4 Inches / 10 cm 1 Year -5 Inch / 12.5 cm For 2 Year -6 inch / 15.5 cm Work 1 Year Instructions. Use a 5 mm hook.
Materials you need at home:
- 100 - 150 gr Medium Worsted Weight yarn. , 3.5 - 5 oz Medium Worsted Weight yarn. , 59 gr / 1.75 oz for Brim and Trim.
- Crochet Hook 4 mm - USA G/6 - Britain 8
Meadowvale Studio Crochet Patterns
I have over 40 years worth of crochet experience to share with you, specialising in fashionable and functional crochet pieces. Patterns are written step by step, have photographs for guidance and are as simple as possible. Coming from an artistic background, texture, color and structure are all important considerations in my designs. I hope you enjoy my creations!