- Included are sizes 74-122
- Illustrated sewing instructions
- A0 & A4 Data
- instructions for working animal ears into the hood
Materials you need at home:
- Outer fabric, e.g. boiled wool, fleece, sweat
- lining material, e.g. jersey, muslin, fleece
- depending on what you sew: buttons /snaps/zipper
- iron-on fleece
- cuff fabric
Jacket Loulu is a beautiful baby and children's jacket, which is slightly flared and has a wonderfully large hood. The pattern includes sizes 74-122.
You can add buttons or a zipper. You should already have some sewing experience and know the basics of sewing, but it´s possible to handle :-)
Instructions for working rabbit or teddy ears into the hood are attached as a little extra :-)
You can use almost any material to sew them. We prefer outer fabrics such as boiled wool, sweat & fleece. Jersey is ideal as a lining.
Ida & Tilda COM
Welcome to Ida & Tilda.
We love everything that has to do with sewing for children. With us you will find patterns, fabrics and from time to time ready-made individual pieces. We'll take you on Instagram as often as possible and provide you with video tutorials for many cuts.
We look forward to you!