Using this easy PDF sewing tutorial you will easily make your own Swaddle Baby Doll Mia that will not only act as a comforter for your baby girl, but it will bring joy and smiles every day.
This rag doll pattern comes with detailed instructions so it is suitable for a sewist with a basic knowledge of machine sewing, hand sewing, and embroidery.
Enjoy the making process, make yourself a new kawaii plush toy or share your gift of stitching with someone special. When you make your first one I'm sure you won't be able to stop, so why not use her as a baby shower gift or as a photography prop to mark a special occasion in your baby's life.
- Easy to follow instructions and pattern pieces to make your own Baby Doll Mia
- List of supplies
- Stitch guide
- Lots of illustrations to help guide you along the way
- Full-scale pattern pieces - no need for resizing, just print and you're ready to start
- Special tricks to make your doll even more beautiful
Materials you need at home:
- 18 x 7 inches (46 x 18 cm) open – beige cotton for the head
- 40 x 10 inches (102 x 25 cm) open - a fabric of your choice for the body
- 14 x 10 inches (36 x 25 cm) open – cotton fabric for the head bow
- 16 x 0.4 inches(44 x 1 cm)- ribbon ( satin, cotton, whatever you like)
- Black, pink and beige embroidery thread for facial details
- Pink wool blend felt for cheeks
- Stuffing (non-allergenic toy filling, polyfill, wool, etc.)
- Sewing supplies
Hi, we are two sisters working together to bring you joy and magic of stitching. Our shop grew out of our passion for crafting and the love for sewing. Hours and hours are spent designing and making these patterns so they would be perfect project for beginners and advanced sewers as well. Thank you for being with us because there is nothing better than knowing our creations bring a smile to someone's face and giving you the opportunity to make something with your own hands for someone you love ( including yourself).
Petras Wonderland is a brand creating easy to follow patterns for handmade dolls, plush toys, memory toys, and embroidery.
We strongly believe that anyone with good will, patience, and good pattern and tutorial can make a toy.