- Pattern and pattern layout plan
- Step-by-step instructions
- Extras and variations (puffed sleeves, puffed sleeves, button placket, continuously finished leg edges, half-lapped neckline, summer onesie
- Extra seam: 1/4 inch included
Materials you need at home:
- Sewing machine
- Sewing essentials like yarn, scissors, needles, etc
- Jersey (fabric requirements are listed in the instructions pdf)
With puffed sleeves and a summer variation.
Sewing this onesie is way faster than you would think. Add some harem pants and you have a cute little outfit. This pdf pattern contains several onesie variations: fabric bound edges, ribbing, round neck, button placket, summer onesie etc. I hope you will have fun trying out all of them!
Welcome to the Lybstes world of sewing! I'm Ronja and the founder and owner of Lybstes. Lovely to have you here! Lybstes is based in Lüneburg, a small and beautiful city in Germany.
I’m very passionate about creativity! I love graphic design, interior design and of course sewing. I love creating patterns for babies, kids and also adults and I love seeing what you make out of it!
Lybstes sewing patterns are basic and super easy. Perfect for beginners! You can find a detailed step-by-step instruction in every e-book and lots of extras, tipps and variations, too. You can easily make your very own creation! Happy sewing!