- Sizes included: newborn to 5 years
- Sewing level - adventurous beginner
- A step by step tutorial with a lot of pictures is included.
- Imperial and Metric measurements
- You can print the pattern on A4 or US letter paper
Sewing pattern and tutorial of a baby raglan one piece in size range Newborn to 5 years.
This baby romper would fit any weather and occasion. You can finish the neckline with a classic neckband or add an optional hood. Long and short sleeve patterns are included.
The step by step tutorial makes this pattern beginner friendly.
There are snaps on the crotch for an easy diaper change.
The pattern is for knit fabrics - jersey, interlock, french terry.
The pattern for the hood starts from 3 months (size 62).
You will receive a digital PDF file to print on your home computer on A4 or US letter paper. No physical item will be shipped to you. A step by step tutorial with a lot of pictures is included.
Sewing level - confident beginner.
Seam allowance is included.
You can sew the romper either on an overlock machine - serger or on a sewing machine.