Baby Peacoat in 3 sizes
by indiekind COM
This is a lightweight knitted baby peacoat in garter stitch, sizes 2-6, 6-12 and 12-24 months. It can be worked with our without the hood. Except for the hood, it is worked in one piece. This means that there will be few seams.
- Written instruction, loop cast on and button holes explained
Materials you need at home:
- 150 - 250 g (3-5 balls) Cool Wool Baby by Lana Grossa, sample color is Pigeon Blue (263)
- Straight or circular (as you prefer) needles 3 mm (U.S. 2-3)
- Additional circular needles or stitch holder
- 4 buttons (approx. 15 mm diameter)
- yarn needle, sewing needle and thread for attaching buttons, tape measure
No reviews yet.
Go to shop
On Indiekind.com you can find some patterns in English from the Indiekind.de shop. Under the label Indiekind I offer comfy, natural and beautiful designs for babies, kids and adults, with a love for tradition and fashion at the same time. It's my aim to provide easy and fun to follow patterns! Ulla from Indiekind
Read more +