- Sizes included: 3 months to 6 years
- Sewing level - adventurous beginner
- A step by step tutorial with a lot of pictures is included.
- Imperial and Metric measurements
- you can print the pattern on A4 or US letter paper
Sewing pattern and tutorial of a girl's pinafore dress in size range 3 months to 6 years.
This pattern is another variation of everyone's favorite apron dress, timelessly sweet and always coming back in trend. Layer it with a long or short sleeve and you will find it suitable for all seasons. The pinafore dress has mid waist and knee length. The longer stripes and back waist elastic allow the dress to grow with your baby girl.
This pattern is suitable for woven or knit fabrics.
You will receive a digital PDF file to print on your home computer on A4 or US letter paper. No physical item will be shipped to you. A step by step tutorial with a lot of pictures is included.
Sewing level - adventurous beginner.
Seam allowance is included.
You can sew the dress either on an overlock machine - serger or on a sewing machine.