Baby quilt or throw PDF quilt pattern CLOUDS AND SMOKE
A perfect e-book for beginners. You can make a square quilt measuring 34 x 34" (86 x 86cm) or an oblong quilt measuring 29.5 x 43.5" (75 x 110.5cm) which can be used either as a throw or as a baby quilt. If you can use a sewing machine, you can make this quilt.
- Step-by-step instructions with photographs
- All measurements given in cm (metric) and in inches (imperial)
- Template for hand-quilted motif
Materials you need at home:
- Six ‘fat quarters’ of fabric, each at least 18 x 21” (45 x 53cm)
- One piece of wadding 45 x 45” (114 x 114cm)
- One piece of fabric for the binding, measuring 42 x 8” (107 x 25cm)
- One piece of coordinating backing fabric 42 x 45” (107 x 114cm)
- Coordinating thread and quilting thread.
- Thick thread for hand-quilting.