Baby quilt paper piecing pdf pattern and tutorial - Kaleidoscope
Kaleidoscope is a quilt obtained with the paper piecing technique, wich makes it really easy! Just choose a great color combination and this pattern will do the job to make something very unique. For the model on the photo, I thought : SUMMER! Don't we think at something warm and joyful when we look at it? Suit it to summer, spring, winter or autumn babies!
This pattern is for a 75x75 cm blanket, but you can adapt it the size you want : plaid, table runner, king size quilt.. Whatever you want!
8 pages pdf pattern, english and french.
- 8 pages pdf pattern, english and french.
- You should already know how to deal with paper piecing
Materials you need at home:
- Different colored fabrics (quantity varies following your choice) for the top
- batting/fleece/wool for the interfacing : a 80x80 cm (32x32") square
- soft fabric for the backing (fleece/minky...) a 80x80 cm square (32x32")
- a printer !
She from the Valley Designs
I'm a 35 years old mum of two who used to work in the archaeology fiel (Phd Prehistory). Two years ago, i decided to quit it all to try to live doing my passion : sewing ! And what i love to do, are baby quilts ! I make tutorials to show different techniques to let your imagination fly and realise a very unique quilt for a very unique and lovable new being !