Baby quilt paper piecing pdf pattern and tutorial - Playing squares
A traditionnal block patchwork with a twist! This pattern is a dynamic one thanks to the asymetrical different sized squares/rectangles composition! It is composed of 8 blocks you can place the way you want to create your own design or bigger quilts.
The pattern is more for sewer with an intermediate level, or someone who already realised patchworks.
A funny one!!!
The pattern is meant for an approximatively 75x75 cm (or 34x34") big quilt but you can adapt it any size you want to make a baby quilt, a table topper, or a plaid for example.
11 pages pdf, english (cm, inches), french (cm).
- 11 pages pdf tutorial step by step tutorial with a lot of figures! english (inches, cm) and french (cm).
- intermediate level
Materials you need at home:
- 7 different colored fat quarters
- if you want to do a binding : a 350x10 cm stripe (137x4")
- a 85x85 cm (34x34") batting square
- a 85x85 cm (34x34") backing fabric square
She from the Valley Designs
I'm a 35 years old mum of two who used to work in the archaeology fiel (Phd Prehistory). Two years ago, i decided to quit it all to try to live doing my passion : sewing ! And what i love to do, are baby quilts ! I make tutorials to show different techniques to let your imagination fly and realise a very unique quilt for a very unique and lovable new being !