Baby quilt paper piecing pdf pattern and tutorial - Sunset blossoms
Sunset blossoms : 3D effects with this beautifull pattern. It seems to be complex, but the paper piecing makes it very easy! The more you add contrast with colors and textures, the more you add dimension. I see sunset blossoms, but you can also see a magic sunset tornado dancing in the air. An hypnotising pattern! This pattern is for a 75x75 cm quilt (approx 30x30 inches), but you can adapt it the size you want : plaid, table runner, king size quilt.. Whatever you want!
9 pages pdf pattern and tutorial, english (inches, cm) and french (cm)
- 9 pages pdf pattern and tutorial, english (inches, cm) and french (cm)
- you should already know how to deal with paper piecing
Materials you need at home:
- a printer !
- different colored fabrics (quantity varies following your choice) for the top
- batting/fleece/wool for the interfacing : a 80x80 cm (32x32") square
- soft fabric for the backing (fleece/minky...) a 80x80 cm square (32x32")
She from the Valley Designs
I'm a 35 years old mum of two who used to work in the archaeology fiel (Phd Prehistory). Two years ago, i decided to quit it all to try to live doing my passion : sewing ! And what i love to do, are baby quilts ! I make tutorials to show different techniques to let your imagination fly and realise a very unique quilt for a very unique and lovable new being !