Baby quilt pdf pattern and tutorial - Calling the spring
This quilt is a soft call for the spring! Soft colors, cute little birds to remind us the joyfull feelings we can feel in our hearts when the sun begins to warm up our skin in the first spring days. A very tender and sweet quilt, with a 3D triangle frame to add dimension.
This pattern is for a 75x75 cm quilt (approx 30x30 inches), but you can adapt it the size you want : plaid, table runner, king size quilt.. Whatever you want!
An 8 pages step by step tutorial, available in english (inches, cm) and french (cm).
- An 8 pages step by step tutorial, available in english (inches, cm) and french (cm).
- Suitable for beginners !
Materials you need at home:
- Different colored fabrics (quantity varies following your choice) for the top
- batting/fleece/wool for the interfacing : a 80x80 cm (32x32") square
- soft fabric for the backing (fleece/minky...) a 80x80 cm square (32x32")
- light-weight fusible (approx 35x35 cm / 14x14")
She from the Valley Designs
I'm a 35 years old mum of two who used to work in the archaeology fiel (Phd Prehistory). Two years ago, i decided to quit it all to try to live doing my passion : sewing ! And what i love to do, are baby quilts ! I make tutorials to show different techniques to let your imagination fly and realise a very unique quilt for a very unique and lovable new being !