Baby quilt pdf pattern and tutorial - Hypnotising butterflies
Hypnotising butterflies! A beautiful pattern to realise an amazing quilt! The butterflies stand out thanks to batting that add thickness and deepness. The fact that you can hand embroider the butterflies makes them more true as it is a real "bringing to life" process. It will bring you to a nice dreamy feeling while making them, and a BIG satisfaction once achieved! I swear!
This pattern is for a 75x75 cm quilt (approx 30x30 inches), but you can adapt it the size you want : plaid, table runner, king size quilt.. Whatever you want! A 9 pages step by step tutorial, available in english (inches, cm) and french (cm)
- A 9 pages step by step tutorial, available in english (inches, cm) and french (cm)
- Suitable for beginners
Materials you need at home:
- Different colored fabrics (quantity varies following your choice) for the top
- batting/fleece/wool for the interfacing : a 80x80 cm (32x32") square
- soft fabric for the backing (fleece/minky...) a 80x80 cm square (32x32")
- 100x40 cm batting (40x17")
She from the Valley Designs
I'm a 35 years old mum of two who used to work in the archaeology fiel (Phd Prehistory). Two years ago, i decided to quit it all to try to live doing my passion : sewing ! And what i love to do, are baby quilts ! I make tutorials to show different techniques to let your imagination fly and realise a very unique quilt for a very unique and lovable new being !