Baby quilt pdf pattern and tutorial - Rainbow bubbles
Rainbow bubbles. A sky piece, somebody? A very easy pattern you can interpretate a thousand ways, to enhance those cute bubbles and make them pop! What's childhood without bubbles? This pattern is for a 75x75 cm quil (approx 30x30 inches), but you can adapt it the size you want : plaid, table runner, king size quilt.. Whatever you want !
8 pages pdf pattern and tutorial in english (inches, cm) and french (cm).
- 8 pages pdf pattern and tutorial in english (inches, cm) and french (cm).
- Suitable for beginners !
Materials you need at home:
- Different colored fabrics (quantity varies following your choice) for the top
- batting/fleece/wool for the interfacing : a 80x80 cm (32x32") square
- soft fabric for the backing (fleece/minky...) a 80x80 cm square (32x32")
- light-weight fusible for every bubble (approx 50x50cm / 20x20")
She from the Valley Designs
I'm a 35 years old mum of two who used to work in the archaeology fiel (Phd Prehistory). Two years ago, i decided to quit it all to try to live doing my passion : sewing ! And what i love to do, are baby quilts ! I make tutorials to show different techniques to let your imagination fly and realise a very unique quilt for a very unique and lovable new being !