Baby quilt pdf pattern and tutorial - Wonky hearts
Llllllove baby! A sweet pattern to sew your love for a new baby or baby to come. Cute hearts with a wonky side to add a bit dynamism to this adorable baby blanket, and red to show our passion!
This pattern is for a 75x75 cm (approx 30x30 inches) quilt, but you can adapt it the size you want : plaid, table runner, king size quilt.. Whatever you want!
6 pages pdf pattern and tutorial, english (inches, cm) and french (cm)
- 6 pages pdf pattern and tutorial, english (inches, cm) and french (cm)
- Suitable for beginners!
Materials you need at home:
- Different colored fabrics (quantity varies following your choice) for the top
- batting/fleece/wool for the interfacing : a 80x80 cm (32x32") square
- soft fabric for the backing (fleece/minky...) a 80x80 cm square (32x32")
- light-weight fusible for every heart (approx 40x40 cm/ 16x16")
She from the Valley Designs
I'm a 35 years old mum of two who used to work in the archaeology fiel (Phd Prehistory). Two years ago, i decided to quit it all to try to live doing my passion : sewing ! And what i love to do, are baby quilts ! I make tutorials to show different techniques to let your imagination fly and realise a very unique quilt for a very unique and lovable new being !