Baby romper pattern , girl romper bubble , sizes pm - 4T
This pattern includes 3 variations.
Option 1, combining two or more fabrics for top, bottom, or even frill. With elastic neckline, waist and legs as well as snaps or buttons at the crotch , it is ideal for playdates. The frill around the neckline adds charm, being a simple detail to make. You can also include a stretch belt with loops.
Option 2, to be made all in one fabric, very easy to make. Includes two models: -Model A, made with a one-piece body, elastic for waist and legs, frill and snap or button closure, a fashion-forward style.
- The B model is the easiest, without elastic for waist, also made in one piece for the body, gathered frill for neckline, elastic for legs and crotch area with snaps or buttons for easy diaper changing.
SIZES (10): Pm, Newborn (0 months), 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, 12 months, 18 months, 2 years, 3 years, 4 years.
PRINTING: Letter size (8,5x11"), A4 (210 x 297 cm)
RECOMMENDED FABRIC: woven, cotton, piqué, batiste, poplin, liberty fabric, knit, linen..
Seam allowances included in the pattern: 3/8" (1 cm)
- 10 sizes: pm up to 4 years
- Step-by-step tutorial
- Video Tutorials
- Size chart and fabric requirements
- Cutting layouts and instructions
- Photo gallery
Materials you need at home:
- 3 snaps or buttons
- Fabric requirements included in the pattern
- Sewing machine. overlock optional
Colours for Baby Patterns
- Welcome to Colours for Baby Patterns shop * I started sewing over 20 years ago. My mother loved to sew and she taught me to love sewing since I was a child. After these years of experience in sewing, kids clothes and patternmaking, I decided to design and offer my patterns, with the aim to offer my DIY unique products.
All the very best;
Visit my Youtube channel to watch my sewing video tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/Coloursforbabypatronesdecostura