Baby romper sewing pattern with frill sleeve, shoulder and crotch snaps. You can print it with layers. This is a pattern with real color step-by-step instructions. Stitching lines are diagrammed right on to the photos so you never need to guess where to sew. You do not need a serger for this pattern. The romper pattern includes sizes from 1 to 24 months.
You will need: -knit fabric, -snaps, -lightweight fusible interfacing - Adobe Reader to view your PDF pattern. You can print this pattern on Letter, A4 or A0 printer paper or use digital file prepared for projectors.
No paper copy will be mailed.
- Detailed photo sewing tutorial.
- US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement.
- Size 1 month - 24 months( size chart included in pattern file).
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric quantity included in pattern file.
- Knit fabric, snaps, fusible interfacing, thread.
- Desktop printer, paper, tape or glue for pattern.
- Fabric scissors, pins, iron, sewing machine.
As a mother of two wonderful kids, I always care for them to feel as comfortable as possible (and for me to see them wear nice clothes ;) ). That's why I started creating my own patterns for kids' clothing. Now I can offer You the same, and I will be most happy to see the effect of your work...
In my shop I have offered downloadable sewing patterns focusing on easy-to-sew and easy-to wear clothing.
All patterns include step-by-step tutorials with a full color photo for each step. Even a beginner can successfully sew beautiful clothing for their children.