Wish you could stroke these cute sheep – they are so soft and fluffy.
Tension - 22 stiches and 28 rows 10cm/4 inches using 4mm/US 6 needles over st st
The pattern covers the sizes: 0-3 months 3-6 months 6-12 months 12-18 months
I used the following yarn: James C. Brett Supreme Baby DK in SNG11 (Dark Pink). Small amount of black DK yarn and Sirdar Snuggly Snowflake Chunky yarn in White for the Sheep
- Illustrated Knitting Pattern
- US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement
- Ages birth to 18 months
- Large intarsia charts for the sheep
Materials you need at home:
- 3 to 4 (dependant on size) 50g balls main colour in double knitting yarn DK/8 ply (11 wpi)
- Small amount of black double knitting yarn
- 1-25g Sirdar Snowflake Chunky yarn or similar fluffy yarn
- 1 button
- 1 pair 4 mm (U8 - USA6) knitting needles
- 1 pair of 3 ¼ mm (UK10 - USA3) knitting needles
I first started to design clothes for my children when they were younger and went on to sell garments through shops and craft fairs. I also taught the use of machine knitting and knitwear design. I later followed a career in IT, but I now have grandchildren and whilst hand knitting for them was inspired to start designing and creating knitting patterns again.