Baby Shoes „Henry“, 0-6 months – Crochet Pattern
Smart, sporty and easy to make – your little darling will look just great with these sweet little baby shoes „Henry“. And with the extra comfortable sole and the unusual stitch pattern, these shoes make an extraordinary gift for every new arrival (and their proud parents).
Size: This pattern contains the description for 2 sizes: 0-3 months and 3-6 months.
- detailed step-by-step description
- plenty of supporting pictures
- additional crochet chart for the sole and foot
Materials you need at home:
- Any type of yarn (4 ply, 142 yds/ 1.75 oz. or 130 m / 50g) in 2 different colors, e.g jeans blue and white
- Crochet hook size 3.0 mm/ D-3
- 4 small buttons (diameter approx. 10 mm), a bit of sewing thread in matching color and a sewing small needle
- 10-15 safety pins
- Tapestry needle to weave in the ends and a pair of scissors
It all started when I had a little too much time on my hands ...
... In search of something creative to do, I stumbled upon this one book that introduced me to the art of amigurumi crochet. And what do you know - I was instantly hooked!
I wanted to learn everything there was to learn about forming these cute little animals with just a little bit of yarn and a crochet hook. So I dove right in and crocheted every day for several months, making all kinds of wild animals and cute little items.
That's when my friends and family started asking "Oh, could you make me ....". By that time I already had a good understanding on how to develop certain shapes and forms, so I decided to give it a try and make my first very own amigurumi: Ferdinand Frog!
Now, after more than 4 years of crocheting, I still find myself learning new tricks and techniques all the time. And I have so much fun making all my ideas come to live - one cute little amigurumi at a time!