- Pdf file
- Written explanation, schematics and charts
- Sizes : 3 (6, 12, 18, 24, 36) months
Materials you need at home:
- Yarn : 230 (260, 290, 320, 350, 380) meters / 250 (285, 320, 350, 385, 415) yards of DK weight yarn (ex. 1 (2, 2, 2, 2) skeins of Graine de Laine Physalis)
- 1 circular needle to get correct gauge (~4.5 mm)
- A second set of circular needle may be necessary for tubular bind off
- One set of DPNs to get correct gauge (~4.5 mm), to knit the sleeves in the round if you are not comfortable with magic loop
- 2 (2, 2, 2, 3, 3) buttons (Ø : 18 mm / ¾ inch)
- 4 stitch markers
- Tapestry needle
(Mini) Agora is a cropped cardi for baby girl, fun to knit and fun to wear !
It fits perfectly over a dress or a tunic.
It is knitted top-down seamlessly, with raglan sleeves and V neck. Fronts and back are worked in reverse stockinette with some 1/1 twisted rib fun at the bottom of the body, while sleeves are worked in stockinette. Button band is then picked up along the fronts and neck and worked in 2/2 rib.
Pattern contains both schematics, written explanations and one chart for each size.
Louise, 31 years old ... mum of 2 kids ... self-employed knitting designer since february 2012 ... self-taught seamstress sice 2005 and knitter since 2009 ... tea addict (especially green perfumed tea). ... food lover, with a big fondness for chocolate and everything sweet ... in full-renovation mode ... squirrel, at least regarding fabrics and yarn