- Detailed photo sewing tutorial.
- US Imperial Measurement / Metric Measurement.
- Size 1 month - 6 years ( size chart included in pattern file).
- Suitable for Beginners.
Materials you need at home:
- Fabric quantity included in pattern file.
- Shorts knit fabric - jersey works great, waistband and cuffs knit that has a good amount of stretch and resilience (it bounces back after stretched), thread.
- Desktop printer, paper, tape or glue for pattern.
- Fabric scissors, pins, iron, sewing machine.
This is cute shorts sewing pattern with real color step-by-step instructions. Stitching lines are diagrammed right on to the photos so you never need to guess where to sew. You do not need a serger for this pattern.
Shorts from this pattern has soft waistband that doesn't cut into babies tummies. They are very comfortable and easy to sew.
The shorts pattern includes sizes from 1 month to 6 years.
Fabric: - shorts: knit fabric - jersey works great, - waistband and cuffs: knit that has a good amount of stretch and resilience (it bounces back after stretched).
You will need Adobe Reader to view your PDF pattern, A4 printer paper and a printer for printing the patterns. No paper copy will be mailed.
As a mother of two wonderful kids, I always care for them to feel as comfortable as possible (and for me to see them wear nice clothes ;) ). That's why I started creating my own patterns for kids' clothing. Now I can offer You the same, and I will be most happy to see the effect of your work...
In my shop I have offered downloadable sewing patterns focusing on easy-to-sew and easy-to wear clothing.
All patterns include step-by-step tutorials with a full color photo for each step. Even a beginner can successfully sew beautiful clothing for their children.