- Sizes included: 3 months to 6 years
- This is a beginner friendly, easy and quick to make sewing project.
- A step by step tutorial with a lot of pictures is included.
- Imperial and Metric measurements
- you can print the pattern on A4 or US letter paper
This is a sewing pattern and tutorial of a baby/toddler t-shirt in size range 62 (0-3 months) to 116 (5-6 years). This basic t-shirt has a regular fit, not too skinny or too loose. You can choose between long and short sleeve. The hem of the long sleeve is finished with wrist cuffs and the short sleeve with binding. This is a beginner friendly and quick to make sewing project.
This basic tee could be sewn also with thicker sweatshirt fabric or French terry for the colder months.
A step by step tutorial with a lot of pictures is included.
The pattern is for knit fabrics.
You will receive a digital PDF file to print on your home computer or in copy shop on A4 or US letter paper. No physical item will be shipped to you.
Seam allowance is included.
You can sew the t-shirt either on an overlock machine - serger or on a sewing machine.