Babydoll top with ruffles, with video tutorial, XS-XXXL
One blouse, two styles: Thanks to its flexible straps, you can create two different looks with The Judy Blouse. The ruffles at the top hem are a real eye-catcher and complement the straight cut perfectly. It is very easy to sew and therefore also suitable for beginners at the sewing machine. For each sewing pattern there is a free "sew along" video tutorial .
FIND THE PERFECT SIZE
To find your perfect size have a look on the size chart in the pictures or in your ebook. As the top has a wide cut do not worry about every millimeter/inch. :-)
Once you've downloaded your pattern, put it together, and gathered your materials, look forward to the fun production process that follows! If you've never sewn before, start by watching our sewing machine basics tutorial. In just a few minutes, you'll learn all the basics you need to make any JULIANA MARTEJEVS piece. Then just click on the video tutorial that matches your product and get started! Have fun!
We have the highest standards for our products - if something doesn't meet your expectations, please contact us and we will solve the issue together.
- Sewing pattern (XS-XXXL) incl. all seam allowancesin in DIN A4 and US letter format
- Layplan for material-saving cutting
- List of materials
- Detailed video tutorial with English subtitles (https://julianamartejevs.com/tutorials/)
Materials you need at home:
- light outer fabric without elastane, e.g. organic cotton poplin with a fabric width of at least 140cm (1.53yd): XS-XL: 130cm (1.4yd) | XXL-XXXL: 135cm (1.5yd)
- Thread in a matching color
- elastic, 2,5-3cm wide (1-1.2in): XS: 78cm (0.85yd) | S: 82cm (0.9yd) | M: 86cm (0.95yd) | L: 92cm (1yd) | XL: 96cm | XXL: 104cm (1.05yd) | XXXL: 112cm (1.2yd)
- sewing machine with jersey sewing machine needle suitable for fabric thickness
- Tip: We use for the Judy Blouse a light poplin made of 100% cotton with a weight of 120g/sqm.
JULIANA MARTEJEVS - The DIY Fashion Label
JULIANA MARTEJEVS is the first DIY fashion label. Together with you, we want to revolutionise the fashion world by enabling everyone to create exclusive, trendy and responsible fashion. No matter if you have DIY experience or not! For all sewing and knitting patterns, we develop sustainable DIY kits that contain all the materials you need to make a garment or accessory, in just the right quantity and high quality. With the help of our video instructions, fashion lovers can create their new favourite piece - uncomplicated and step by step. Feel free to visit us on our website, or follow us on Instagram @julianamartejevs_official. Kind regards from Berlin! Your JULIANA MARTEJEVS team.