This crochet tutorial consists of illustrated instructions for crocheting two backpacks in the shape of an owl, 2 sizes: 25 cm x 21 cm and 30 cm x 28 cm. The size of the backpacks can be changed very easily. The children can use the backpack either as a kindergarden bag or as a day-to-day bag.
The backpacks can be crocheted with two different straps. The first option would be to make the crocheted straps and use the second finished straps (explained in the instructions).
Spoil your child with a backpack as an owl!
The instructions explain: bottom, middle, straps, lid, side pocket, eyes, 2 variations, ears, beak, closure, 2 sizes, over 60 photos of working steps, several valuable tips, detailed description, 29 pages.
The following crochet skills should be present: ch, sc, dtr, double crochet, half double crochet, crochet in rounds and rows.
2 sizes: 25 cm x 21 cm and 30 cm x 28 cm
Sale, exchange, reproduction and publication (including on the internet) of the instructions are forbidden.The products made with this instruction are allowed to be sold in shops and on the internet. When selling via the internet the following sentence is to be added into the product description: © crochet pattern by Natalie Hette
- 2 variations
Materials you need at home:
- For backpack and side pockets and face parts for the larger backpack: Coton 4 by Phildar, 50gr/85m (alternative: Katia "Mali", 50 gr/65 m, Creative Coton Aran by Rico Design, 50 gr/85 m), 50 gr of each of 5 different colours, 50 gr of any colour for bottom, 50 gr of any colour for top, 50 gr of any colour for side pockets, see also important note for wool on page 3
- For face parts (smaller backpack): Katia "Capri", 50gr/125m., (alternative: Schachenmayr "Catania" or LanaGrossa "Cotone"), scraps of white or ecru, brown or black
- Possibly webbing 2 x 1m. long, width 30 mm, 2 sliders, width of opening 30 mm, 2 pocket rings (loops) 30 mm wide
- Crochet hook no. 3.5 and no. 4 for the bag and no. 3 for face parts (EU size)
- cord, approx. 4 mm thick and 1 m long, cord stopper, cord ends, 2 pcs. black buttons for eyes, approx. 2.5 (for smaller backpack) or 3 cm (for larger backpack) diameter, magnetic fastener
Hello dear visitor of my shop. I am happy to present here my shop for crochet fans. You will find crochet patterns for every taste.
The idea to open online shops was preceded by important events in my life.
It all started many years ago. I was just eight years old at the time when my grandmother initiated me into the art of dc, ch and sc. I will never forget how proud I was when I put my first own doily on the table. Time went fast, I grew up and with all the worries of everyday life I forgot about needlework. It wasn't until I got older and had children that I remembered everything my grandma taught me. I started crocheting for my children and found it very exciting again. Over time, I had so many ideas for crocheting children's things that they were too much even for my two children. So I came up with the idea of opening an online shop with crochet patterns.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)