Lovingly designed with black and white wool and large black eyes, badger lovers out there will love their own Badger tea cosy keeping their brew warm. The badger is a beautiful animal and it makes for a very charming tea cosy.
The badger tea cosy knitting pattern is a must have gift for all animal lovers.
- Made from double thickness yarn for extra insulation
- Fits a medium sized teapot that holds 6 to 8 cups or 2 pints
Materials you need at home:
- 5.5 mm, UK size 5 or US size 9 knitting needles,
- 4.00 mm, UK size 8 or US size 6 Knitting needles,
- 100g black double knitting wool,
- 50g white double knitting wool,
- 25g black double knitting wool,
- 1 balls of Patons Whisper or Lana Grossa knitting wool or similar in white.
- 18mm Black safety eyes and a similar sized safety nose, and some stuffing.
I design and knit unique tea cosies. I really love designing exciting and unusual tea cosies, its great fun and people don’t mind having an over the top tea cosy. Plus they are a great talking point at tea time and make for brilliant knitting projects.
I have quite a following with regular customers who regularly buy my latest designs from my website TeaCosyFolk.co.uk
I have had a couple of patterns printed in the Simply Knitting Magazine, which is very exciting.