Badger tea cosy
Lovingly designed with black and white wool and large black eyes, badger lovers out there will love their own Badger tea cosy keeping their brew warm. The badger is a beautiful animal and it makes for a very charming tea cosy.
The badger tea cosy knitting pattern is a must have gift for all animal lovers.
- Made from double thickness yarn for extra insulation
- Fits a medium sized teapot that holds 6 to 8 cups or 2 pints
Materials you need at home:
- 5.5 mm, UK size 5 or US size 9 knitting needles,
- 4.00 mm, UK size 8 or US size 6 Knitting needles,
- 100g black double knitting wool,
- 50g white double knitting wool,
- 25g black double knitting wool,
- 1 balls of Patons Whisper or Lana Grossa knitting wool or similar in white.
- 18mm Black safety eyes and a similar sized safety nose, and some stuffing.
I design and knit unique tea cosies. I really love designing exciting and unusual tea cosies, its great fun and people don’t mind having an over the top tea cosy. Plus they are a great talking point at tea time and make for brilliant knitting projects.
I have quite a following with regular customers who regularly buy my latest designs from my website TeaCosyFolk.co.uk
I have had a couple of patterns printed in the Simply Knitting Magazine, which is very exciting.