Bag Anais - lunch bag - toiletry bag - Sewing Pattern
Click >HERE< to see videos of the bag ! Depending on how you choose to use it, the Anais bag can be either a little lunch bag or a toilet bag thanks to its ideal dimensions: 20 x 14 x 14 cm or 7.9" x 5.5" x 5.5". With its two front pockets and its straps, its a simple yet functional bag that fits everyone's needs not matter the age or gender. No lining.
Dimensions: 20 x 14 x 14 cm
Dimension (US): 7.9" x 5.5" x 5.5"
Difficulty level: Anais is a small bag that you will be able to sew fairly quickly. It won't be difficult to sew, you might just have to be careful whilst sewing the round corners.
Like my work? I'm just starting! Follow me on IG @soberpatterns
- Step by step tutorial in English with pictures (14 pages)
- Pattern in English (6 pages)
- In cm and inches
- Pattern compatible for both A4 and US letter paper formats
- You like what I do? Follow me on IG @ouipatterns
Materials you need at home:
- A canvas or a somewhat rigid fabric measuring 80 x 50 cm / 32" x 20". You can use wax cloth, duck canvas or even upholstery fabric for this.
- A zipper 25 cm long / 9.8" long.
Oui sewing patterns
Hi there ! My name is Isabelle and I am the one behind Oui Sewing Patterns, a brand dedicated to easy-to-follow sewing patterns for a simple, functional and dynamic wardrobe. My interest for sewing started as I was living in Berlin, Germany, where I lived for 3 years. But more than this, this brand stems in my love for design and fashion design in particular, I guess growing up in Paris is responsible in some way... Hope you enjoy my work ! For more of Oui Patterns, follow me on IG @ouipatterns.