BAHIA swimsuit 2-16 years PDF sewing pattern
- Full, detailed, sewing instructions with pictures
- From 2 to 16 years old
- A4/US letter and A0 full size pattern with layers to select the size you want to print
- Special supplies sheet about materials and how to sew lycra with a sewing machine
- All measurements in cm
Materials you need at home:
- Lycra 65 / 70 / 75 / 80 / 85 / 90 / 95 / 100 cm on width (140 cm)
- swimsuit lining 65 / 70 / 75 / 80 / 85 / 90 / 95 / 100 cm on width (80 cm)
- Rubber elastic 6-9 mm wide 2 / 2,10 / 2,20 / 2,40 / 2,60 / 2,80 / 3 / 3,20 m
Bahia is a one-piece or two-pieces lycra swimsuit pattern available for girls from 2 to 16 years old.
Version A has a round neckline and straps in the extension of the body. Version B has a straight neckline at the back and a very slightly rounded neckline at the front, and thin straps which cross or not at the back. For each version, you can make a one-piece swimsuit, a two-pieces swimsuit with a long top or a two-pieces swimsuit with a cropped top (bra-like). And for each version, you can add a ruffle or a skirt at the waist. Bahia is therefore available in around thirty different versions.
This model can be easily sewn with a sewing machine or with an overlock. It is fast to sew.
All rights reserved - reproduction, distribution and commercial use prohibited. This pattern is strictly personal, please do not distribute it. It is forbidden to sell products sewn from this pattern.