- Full size, computer drafted pattern pieces in all sizes specified that can be printed on a standard letter or A4 home printer (so no resizing is necessary)
- All measurements in cm and inches.
- Full, detailed, illustrated sewing instructions.
- Instructions on how to print and piece together a tiled pdf pattern.
- Home sewers may use Mountain Ash Designs patterns to make small quantities of garments to sell. This allows one home sewer to use a pattern they have purchased to make garments in their own home and sell them.
- File for a full size pattern that can be printed at a copy shop if you don’t wish to tape pages together.
Make your own ballet leotards and ballet skirts using this pdf sewing pattern. The pattern features leotards with 2 sleeve lengths, the option for either a round neckline or a neckline with a gathered 'v' and a matching pull on ballet skirt that's just perfect for dancing in.
Pattern will fit girls in sizes 1-14 years. Please scroll through the image files for a list of measurements and requirements for each size.
Garments are designed to be made from stretch fabric and can be sewn using an overlocker/ serger or a zigzag stitch on your sewing machine.