- Full size, computer drafted pattern pieces in all sizes specified that can be printed on a standard letter or A4 home printer (so no resizing is necessary)
- All measurements in cm and inches.
- Full, detailed, illustrated sewing instructions.
- Instructions on how to print and piece together a tiled pdf pattern.
- Home sewers may use Mountain Ash Designs patterns to make small quantities of garments to sell. This allows one home sewer to use a pattern they have purchased to make garments in their own home and sell them.
- File for a full size pattern that can be printed at a copy shop if you don’t wish to tape pages together.
Make your own ballet leotards and ballet skirts using this pdf sewing pattern. The pattern features a sweet little puff sleeve leotard with a choice of a gathered v at the neckline or a classic round shape. A soft nylon chiffon tutu skirt is also included in the pattern to complete the perfect ballerina look. This would make a great training leotard for dance class or can be used as a base for a dance costume.
Pattern will fit girls in sizes 1-14 years. Applique pattern is not included. Please scroll through the image files for a list of measurements and requirements for each size.
Garments are designed to be made from stretch fabric and can be sewn using an overlocker/ serger or a zigzag stitch on your sewing machine.