- All my patterns feature
- Full size, computer drafted pattern pieces in all sizes specified that can be printed on a standard letter or A4 home printer (so no resizing is necessary)
- All measurements in cm and inches.
- Full, detailed, illustrated sewing instructions.
- Instructions on how to print and piece together a tiled pdf pattern.
- Home sewers may use Mountain Ash Designs patterns to make small quantities of garments to sell. This allows one home sewer to use a pattern they have purchased to make garments in their own home and sell them.
- File for a full size pattern that can be printed at a copy shop if you don’t wish to tape pages together.
Make your own ballet leotards and ballet skirts using this pdf sewing pattern. The pattern features a basic leotard with options for single or double flutter sleeves and a choice of a gathered v at the neckline or a classic round neckline shape. The separate pull on skirt is designed to be made from organza or another woven fabric. It has a fishing line hem for extra body and you can add up to 3 layers of skirt to the elastic waistband to make the skirt as full as you please. This pattern will make a great base for a dance costume.
Pattern will fit girls in sizes 1-14 years. Heasband pattern on red spot garment is not included. Please scroll through the image files for a list of measurements and requirements for each size.
Garments are designed to be made from stretch fabric and can be sewn using an overlocker/ serger or a zigzag stitch on your sewing machine.
Pattern is in pdf format can be downloaded immediately after purchase. This is not a finished garment. You will not receive anything in the mail.
All my patterns feature: -Full size, computer drafted pattern pieces in all sizes specified. Pattern pieces can be printed on a standard letter or A4 home printer (so no resizing is necessary) -File for a full size pattern that can be printed at a copy shop if you don’t wish to tape pages together. -All measurements in cm and inches. -Full, detailed, illustrated sewing instructions. -Instructions on how to print and piece together a tiled pdf pattern.
I am happy for items made from my patterns to be sold in small quantities (no mass production please), however, the pattern may not be sold or reproduced.
Photos by TNE Photography.