- * all needed explanation
- * lots of pictures
- * explanations
Materials you need at home:
- * Schachenmayr Catania
- * stuffing
- * metal ring about 30 cm/ 12 inches in diameter
Another little gnome trying to fly with his Christmas balls. Let's see if that works. Without the asterisks, he can fly with his balloons all year round. A great decoration for the window, a nice little gift, there are a thousand possibilities.
The instructions are only 9 pages long and contain almost 15 photos, the gnome is made quite quickly.
Standard crochet skills are sufficient here.
The instructions can be downloaded as a digital e-book immediately after purchase.
ch chain sc single crochet st slip stitch inc increase dec decrease mc magic circle
- hook no 12/ C/ 2,5
- darning needle
- 50 gr dark blue (420), light blue (173)
- left overs in white, nude (433), medium blue (380), ocean (400), turquoise (397), jade (253), off white (105), white fuzzy wool
- about 5 m off white, 5mm/ 0,2 inch macramé yarn
- a metal ring with a diameter of about 30 cm/ 12 inches
- a couple of Christmas ornament hangers in silver (I used 9 pieces)
- two white, about 2,5 cm/ 0,6 inches big Christmas ornaments
The complete wreath will become about 30 cm/ 12 inches tall, plus the hanging I used Schachenmayr Catania, 50 g are about 125 m/ 1,75 oz are about 137yds long. Gauge: 26 stitches* 24 rows= 10* 10 cm/ 4* 4 inches
The pattern may not be sold, gifted, passed on or otherwise be published, not even in a translated way. Any question left? Just send me an Email, email@example.com, I do always like to help. !!!! This is just a pattern, not the crochet amigurumi!!!!
I started to crochet about three years ago, when my little sister asked me:
I know you can knitt, could you croched me cat???
When I checked the internet, I thought, that could´t be that hard. So I tried and somehow managed to crochet a cat.
From that day on, I haven´t put my needles away any more.