An easy top-down unisex sweater with handy roll-up tabs for tiny explorers. This sweater is completely seamless and has minimal finishing.
Sizes available: 3mo (6mo, 9mo, 12mo, 18mo, 24mo)
- knitting pattern (pdf file)
- US Imperial Measurements AND Metric Measurements
- 6 sizes from 3mo to 24mo
- Suitable for an advanced beginner to intermediate knitter
Materials you need at home:
Main color: approximately 160 (230, 240, 260, 280, 300) yards or 150 (210, 220, 240, 260, 275) meters of heavy worsted to chunky weight yarn Contrasting color: about 50-70 yards or 45-65 meters
- US 10.5 / 6.5mm 24” (or 60cm) circular needles, or size needed to get gauge
- 1 set of US 10.5 / 6.5mm double-pointed needles, or size needed to get gauge
- US 8 / 5mm needles
- 5 stitch markers tapestry needle
- 2 stitch holders or scrap yarn
- 3 5/8” / 1.5cm diameter buttons for collar
- 4 3/8” / 1cm diameter buttons for sleeve tabs and body tabs (and an additional 4 3/8” / 1cm diameter buttons to fasten tabs to inside of garment if desired.)
GAUGE: 14 stitches and 24 rows = 10 cm in stockinette stitch
Originally from France, I have been living abroad for as long as I can remember, with one brief parenthèse of Parisian life during my college years. After almost 12 years in the US, I am now living in Northern Germany with my husband and 2 kids.
I published my first pattern in 2008, and have been designing ever since, with a particular love for children’s knits that are timeless yet whimsical.