- The pattern has row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the dog and bone
- 12 photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 6 pages and written in English.
BANGERS THE SAUSAGE DOG TOY KNITTING PATTERNS
Bangers is a very happy dog today, as he has a new bone toy to play with. With this pattern you can knit Bangers the sausage dog and his bone, which could also be used as a pet toy for your four-legged friend. If you are wondering about his name, in the UK sausages are affectionately known as bangers!
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat on a pair of straight knitting needles. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work simple increases and decreases, and sew seams.