Barrel of Monkeys Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
This is a crochet pattern for a Barrel of Monkey’s Baby Blanket. Step by step pattern with many pictures which are helpful to walk you all the way through making this beautiful themed baby afghan. This would be a beautiful heirloom quality piece and would look cute in any nursery.
- size 40" x 40"
- size 1 m x 1 m
- advanced beginner
Materials you need at home:
- 16 ounces of Pink or Blue worsted weight yarn. * 7 ounces of tan worsted weight yarn.
- 4 ounces Dark brown worsted weight yarn.
- 4 ounces light green worsted weight yarn,
- small amounts of Black cotton, size 10, for the eyes, nose and mouth.
- Flowers and bows can be made with any color of 3 or 4 ply yarns. (A good scrap project.)
- Patten can be made for a boy or girl.
I have been crocheting for over 40 years. I recently retired and plan on spending more time with my family, friends and of course crocheting.