- Knitting Pattern
- US Measurements (inches)
- Sizes SM/MED and MED/LG
- Skill Level Easy
Materials you need at home:
- 1 ball- Red Heart Super Saver (150 yards) Medium Weight- Worsted
- 48 (56) Beads with 2mm hole
- US 8 Circular needles 23" long
- US 8 Double pointed needles
- US 6 Circular needles 16" long or double pointed
- US 7 Steel crochet hook
A classic knitted beret adorned with beads. The pattern includes instructions on bead knitting. The beret can also be knitted without beads. 2 sizes included.
I live in New York with my two cats. I have been knitting and crocheting forever. My patterns include hats, headbands, scarves, wraps, cowls, hoods and shrugs. They are affordable, fun and easy to create.
Thank you for visiting! Jeani