- The PDF file contains 29 color pages (DIN A4):
- 2 pages pages of sewing instructions (without photos)
- 19 pages with pattern in 17 baby / children / Tween sizes (EU sz 74, 80, 86, 92, 98, 104, 110, 116, 122, 128, 134, 140, 146, 152, 158, 164, 170 = US 9M, 12M, 18M, 2T, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)
- design examples, sewing advice and further information about the shirt.
- add-on: the sewing pattern itself also comes as a large format pdf for plotter (german labeling) and a large format layered pdf, optimized for projector cutting (with english labeling)!
Materials you need at home:
- jersey knit or cotton interlock.
- sewing thread
- optional: rib knit or fold over elastic (FOE) for neckline
Longsleeve basic pattern in 17 (!) sizes for babies, children and teens.
A plain, straight T-Shirt with long sleeves, no cuffs. This shirt has an easy fit - great as a basic pattern for not so very slim kids. For summertime, simply shorten the sleeves.
Please note: My patterns don't include the seam allowance, it needs to be added when cutting out the pieces. All measurements are in centimeters / meters (you can find a small printable ruler in the ebook.)
I have great patterns for young and old. Whether as an e-book with detailed photo instructions, or compact and inexpensive with text instructions: there is something for everyone! All of my patterns are constructed and graded by hand. Easily understandable explanations, background knowledge and many tips from the sewing box complete the whole thing. Sewing fun for beginners and experts!