- the PDF contains 24 color pages (DIN A4, about 1,6 MB):
- 3 pages of sewing and cutting instructions (without photo tutorial)
- 17 pages pattern pieces in 15 individual children's sizes (EU sz 86, 92, 98, 104, 110, 116, 122, 128, 134, 140, 146, 152, 158, 164, 170 = US sz 18M, 2T, 3T, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)
- design examples, sewing advice and Information about the shirt.
- add-on: the sewing pattern itself also comes as a large format pdf for plotter (with German labeling) and a large format layered pdf for projector cutting (English labeling)!
Materials you need at home:
- jersey knit or cotton interlock.
- sewing thread
- optional: rib knit or fold over elastic (FOE) for neckline
Normal fitting long sleeve shirt for toddlers and older kids
(Skinny) John is a great basic unisex pattern for normal to slim children.
It offers a lot of variations for both boys and little girls – long and short sleeves, with or without hoodie and front pocket. Even older girls will enjoy wearing this straight cut shirt for sport activities or as lounge wear.
PLEASE NOTE: My patterns don't include the seam allowance, it needs to be added when cutting out the pieces. All measurements are in centimeters / meters (you can find a small printable ruler in the ebook.)
I have great patterns for young and old. Whether as an e-book with detailed photo instructions, or compact and inexpensive with text instructions: there is something for everyone! All of my patterns are constructed and graded by hand. Easily understandable explanations, background knowledge and many tips from the sewing box complete the whole thing. Sewing fun for beginners and experts!