by atelier-crochet eng
A crochet pattern for a zero waste bathroom set.
You buy a pdf file with patterns for :
and Hair Slides.
- Material list
- Step-by-step crochet tutorial
- A crochet pattern for a zero waste bathroom set.
Materials you need at home:
- cotton yarn (Philcoton 3 from Phildar a ball of white, a ball of pale pink and a small amount of 4 other different shades of pink),
- a ball of Creative Bubble from Rico Design,
- textile glue,
- a pair of hair slides,
- a button,
- a sample of perfumed soap (mine was 5cm wide, 5cm long and 0.5cm thick),
- a small case (mine is 17cm long, 11 cm wide and 5 cm in height),
- and a size 3 crochet hook.
No reviews yet.
Go to shop
French designer, I learned crochet with my grandma. I still dress up my dolls today !
Follow me on :
Read more +