Introducing my Beach Hut knitting pattern. The hut is 18 cm tall, 14 cm wide and 14 cm deep. Most pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight single-pointed knitting needles. The window panes are crochet chains sewn onto the hut. You will also need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, and sew seams.
- Instructions for making the hut.
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
- Measurements are in metric.
Materials you need at home:
- A pair of straight 4mm knitting needles (US 6)
- A circular needle to hold live stitches
- Double knitting yarns (DK or light worsted weight)
- Toy filling
What others have made
My name is Amanda Berry, a designer and knitter specialising in creating knitted toys stuffed with a little fluff and fuzz!
My designs have been published in magazines including Let’s Knit, Simply Knitting and Knit Now.