- The pattern includes row numbers for each step so you don’t lose your place
- Instructions for making the hut and photos
- A list of abbreviations and explanation of some techniques
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
- The pattern is 5 pages and written in English.
BEACH HUT KNITTING PATTERNS
Bring some summer cheer to your home all year round with a knitted beach hut.
TECHNIQUES: All pieces are knitted flat (back and forth) on a pair of straight knitting needles, apart from the decoration on the window panes which is a single crochet chain sewn onto the window. You will need to cast on and off, knit, purl, work increases and decreases, sew seams and knit stripes (i.e. change colour at the end of a row).
FINISHED SIZE: The hut is approximately 18cm tall, 14cm wide and 14cm deep.