Whether you prefer wearing a beanie, or showing your hair with the messy bun hat, I’ve got you covered!
2 patterns in 1 : Amabella Beanie & Messy Bun Hat are very stylish and so simple to make! It wouldn’t take you more than couple of hours to crochet either of them.
The pattern is suitable for a confident beginner with the knowledge of different hdc stitches. The construction is very simple. They are worked in rows and seamed to finish.
Add the pom-pom and you’re ready for the first snow!
- Full written instructions for both, beanie & messy bun hat
- Instructions are for adult Small / Medium / Large with an additional info on size alterations.
- Photo instructions for additional explanations
- Finished Measurements: Head circumference: 54 (55-56, 57) cm | 21.5 (22, 22.5) in
- Tall: 28 cm | 11 in
- Skill Level: Easy
Materials you need at home:
- Yarn weight: #4 Medium Worsted Weight/ Aran
- Used: Alize Burcum Klasik, 100 % acrylic | 200 m / 220 yds of Camel 368
- Used: Alize Lanagold Classic, Acrylic 51%, Wool 49% | 200 m / 220 yds of Red 56
- Crochet hook: 5.5 / I-9
- Hair Elastic Band, Stitch Markers, Scissors, Tapestry Needle, Measuring Tape
I'm the face, body and soul behind Frankie Kate Crochet. I'm a Spanish teacher and self-taught crocheter, who believes anything is possible. I enjoy my life with three handsome men - my husband and two sons. My greatest joy, other then having a coffee by the ocean, is delivering you modern, interesting and inspiring crochet patterns, so you could make wonderful things for your people and yourself!