- Pattern and pattern layout plan
- Step-by-step instructions
- Extras and variations (reversible beanie, reversible beanie with ear flaps and ribbon, reversible beanie with ribbing, summer beanie with brim, quick 5-minute-beanie)
- Extra seam: 1/4 inch included
Materials you need at home:
- Sewing machine
- Jersey or sweatshirt fleece (fabric requirements are listed in the instructions pdf)
- Sewing essentials like yarn, scissors, needles, etc
With five variations!
The Lybstes Beanie is a true all-rounder! With this pattern the sky is the limit. You will find detailed step-by-step instructions for each variation.
Please use knit fabrics like jersey or sweatshirt fleece for the beanie. If you want to use fleece fabric, make sure you add 0.5 -0.7 cm / 1/4 inch all around the pattern piece as fleece is less stretchy.
Welcome to the Lybstes world of sewing! I'm Ronja and the founder and owner of Lybstes. Lovely to have you here! Lybstes is based in Lüneburg, a small and beautiful city in Germany.
I’m very passionate about creativity! I love graphic design, interior design and of course sewing. I love creating patterns for babies, kids and also adults and I love seeing what you make out of it!
Lybstes sewing patterns are basic and super easy. Perfect for beginners! You can find a detailed step-by-step instruction in every e-book and lots of extras, tipps and variations, too. You can easily make your very own creation! Happy sewing!