FINISHED SIZE SMALL BEAR: 9” TALL (EARS NOT MEASURED) BIG BEAR: 16 1/2” TALL (EARS NOT MEASURED)
Introducing the Bear Family! Our newest addition to our collection of dolls; with four additional accessory patterns for each of family member! These cuddly bears are a MUST for children in love with soft dolls. Most importantly you can easily make this quickly and a make a big family of teddy bears! An effortless yet meaningful companion for your child! Make the Bear Family and gift it to your special little one!
- Letter/A4 paper, both available.
- Describes each step detailed with pictures
- Embroidery stitching method - Back stitch, Satin Stitch
Materials you need at home:
- (1) Fat quater for body - 44” wide medium or light weight cotton, linen
- (1/4) Yard for necktie or big triangular scarf
- (1) 14” Width X 2” Height for small scarf (small bear)- jersey
- (1) 9” Width X 3” Height for small Triangular scarf(small bear) - jersey
- (1) 4” Width X 5” Height for snout and back opening cover
iThinksew is a one-of-a-kind sewing company started for the purpose of selling excellent online PDF patterns for every sewers around the world. Founded in the summer of 2007 in Canada, iThinkSew has grown and flourished into a well-known company among members of the sewing community. iThinkSew has cooperated with several sewing companies in the past including Quilter’s World and Simplicity patterns, releasing some of our most popular baby shoes and bag patterns such as Black Lily
iThinkSew offers a wide selection of unique items with user-friendly patterns and instructions, and our products are unmatched when it comes to their fresh style and modern design. Currently offering over 120 sewing patterns, ranging from a variety of bags and clutches to room shoes, baby shoes, and other baby items, iThinkSew continues to grow. iThinkSew has recently started releasing patterns and instructions with a Spanish option, and we are always working on the creation of a new product to share with sewers like you. As all IThinkSew items are individually designed by our founder and hand-crafted by our staff, the quality of each of our products reflects the extra care and effort put into its creation process.