- Instructions for making the bear
- The pattern is 19 pages and written in English.
- 70 step-by-step photos
- A materials list and recommended yarns.
Materials you need at home:
- Sport weight yarn: Jeans - Yarn Art ( Yellow 84, Brown 40, White 01, Black 53), Cloudy - Love yarn (green 83), Gazzal Baby Cotton (Red 3453) You can use any other yarn you find suitable - Mason can be taller or smaller but still a lot of fun to knitting and to become friends with.
- a pair of 2.25mm straight needles
- Toy ﬁlling
- Tapestry needle
- Sewing pins
- Toy safety eyes (4 mm)
- holder needle
- 3 small wooden buttons (1cm)
This is a pattern to make the knitted bear and his clothes.You are not buying an actual finished product.
This listing is for a PDF knitting pattern written in English.
The pattern is 19 pages PDF. This pattern tutorial contains detailed instructions and over 70 step-by-step photos. The pattern provides all necessary information to make bear is very easy to follow.
This pattern is for an advanced beginner/intermediate knitter. But don`t worry: if you are a beginner, the pattern includes detailed instructions easy to follow.
All pieces are knitted flat and sew seams.
The following techniques you have to know already: cast on, knit and purl, bind off, increasing (KFB, yo), decreasing (K2tog, SSK), Sewing.
The finished bear is 25cm.
Welcome to my store!
My name is Cheryx. I have always loved creating things! I started knitting toys and I absolutely cannot stop.
I hope you like my designs as much as I love them:) Happy Knitting!