Bear plushie - pattern and sewing instructions
This PDF tutorial shows you how to sew a supercute bear plushie!
The tutorial contains the sewing pattern plus instructions including many photos and detailed decriptions of each step. It is suitable for beginners and also for seamstresses with advanced skills.
The size of the finished bear is approx 25 cm.
- illustrated sewing pattern and instructions
- metric measurement
- one size fits all
- suitable for advanced seamstresses and fearless beginners
Materials you need at home:
- fabric approx. 50 x 50 cm
- a piece of black wool felt for the nose
- padding material
- yarn, • black and coloured embroidery yarn
- thread, sewing machine, scissors, iron, pins, tailor's chalk or pencil, pointed needle, embroidery needle
Hi! I'm Kathrin, Designer from Hamburg in Germany. I like animals of all kinds, sewing and drawing. You can not only find my patterns here but also many other funny products with my animal illustrations on my website and my pattern designs on spoonflower.com.